XPAG ultimate engine with carburettors
If you want the ultimate carburettor road XPAG engine & gearbox, here it is…
We have put together all of our knowledge and experience coupled with the best performance parts available to bring you this beautiful work of art for your MG T series, Q type or special.
Built to the highest standards and built to a specification between our fast road and full race.
- Lightweight forged alloy pistons with short skirt and three point race rings.
- Steel billet con-rods with fully floating pins
- Steel billet crankshaft with extended stroke to bring the engine capacity to 1466cc from a 1350cc block bore.
- Fast road steel camshaft.
- Lightweight, tuffrided cam followers with improved oil flow.
- New timing gears with offset key and German manufactured chain.
- Low dished oil pick up in sump with improved baffle.
- Front and rear oil lip seal conversion
- Fully rebuilt oil pump with our oil pressure regulator.
- Spin on oil filter conversion.
- Up rated hi flow water pump.
- Lightweight steel billet spider flywheel.
- Up rated diaphragm clutch cover with matched roller release bearing.
- Laystal Lucas Alloy, Lead-free cylinder head – ported and polished with 38mm inlet valves, bronze guides and improved stem seals.
- New rocker assembly with spacers instead of springs.
- The engine is then detailed and finished in the colour of your choice.
- Polished alloy rocker cover and side cover plate.
- Four branch extractor manifold with inlets built in for 1 ½” SU carbs (picture shows original type. See additional photos for manifold).
- SU 1 ½” carburettors with polished performance air filters.
- Hi Gear engineering five speed gearbox kit with fully refurbished Ford five speed gearbox.
- 123 solid state electronic ignition, sports coil (electronic) performance silicon ignition lead set.
- Hi powered 1.4kw hi torque starter motor.
- Dynolite alternator with in dynamo body for max performance with original appearance.
- The engine and gearbox assembly is supplied fully assembled and ready to fit.
Just put it in and turn the key.
Please note this price is for the outright supply so there is no surcharge or exchange unit required.
You keep you existing engine. Or sell it if you wish.
We would always be interested in part exchanging your engine if you would wish. Please contact us for details.